The Blood Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A coven, for vampires, werewolfs, wizards, dragon, were-dragons, necromancers, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

London is So... Normal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

London is So... Normal Empty
PostSubject: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:18 am

I looked around. No vampires or werewolves, necromancers or wizards, no dragons... London had its own little bubble of normalcy. It was a little strange at first, but I grew to like it as Oliver and I rode on the double-decker bus to his Aunt Sally's house. He told me that she lived in a mansion, and she was who bought Ollie his Lotus. I looked down at my ragged ensemble of clothes sadly. She would think I lived on the street or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonphase.darkbb.com
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:46 am

I sniffed Kisa's hair, as i sat on her shoulder. I liked being a brown tabby. But a lot of people looked at me and asked Kisa, "Oh! what a beautiful cat." at first she didn't know what they were talking about, until she felt me flick my tail in her face. She picked me up and laughed. I meowed and pawed at her hair. Oliver was laughing too. Kisa began to pet me, and looked around the city. I purred through my sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:43 pm

"Your so cute," I said, laughing like a child. My feet knocked together and I gave Ollie a smile. "Isn't she?" I asked him.
He smiled back. "Yes. Hello, Hazel." Wind rushed through our hair, making it look crazy, until the bus rolled to a stop and we hopped off. "This way," he instructed, leading us through a maze of streets.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:51 pm

I purred, and then stood up, on my hind paws, i walked with them, but then I stopped as people started to gawk. Oliver was holding Kisa's hand, and rushing really fast. I began to trot, and follow them. People said, "Aww wook at da wittle kitty!!"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:57 pm

I opened up my arms. "Come on, Hazel, we have to hurry. I don't want to leave you behind."
Oliver's Envy rang. He flipped it open and said, "Yes, Aunt Sally, we're almost there. Don't worry, no one's following us. We'll be okay." He flipped it closed, grabbed my hand, looked around really quick, then started to run.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:59 pm

I sat on the ground, and then rushed ahead of them as they sped ahead. I looked behind me, as Oliver looked surprised that I was ahead of him. I smiled my kitty smile and then giggled, as I came upon a big house.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:07 pm

Suddenly, Ollie's arm flew out in front of me. I ran into it, and the breath was knocked out of me. He was already running in a different direction. "Come on!" he urged. "There's a hunter on my aunt's front porch!"
A chill ran down my back at his words. "A hunter?" I asked, scared.
"Yes. And it's one of Ralph's too, so he's one of the more experienced ones."
"But they hunt werecats, too! Hazel!" I yelled. Oliver clapped a hand over my mouth, pulling me into an alley. He dialed a number on his phone.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:26 pm

I cocked my head at the big door. I could smell someone else. I meowed, and the large doors opened. I man voice said, "Enter." i walked in. My padded paws echoed in the large entry way. I heard an evil giggle, and then a bright light turned on. I could feel my pupils slit, to tiny little lines. I saw a Man with black hair and a sword with a werecat shelth. I looked, at him and sat. My tail twitched. The doors i came in closed quickly letting in a gust of air, blowing his hair and my fur.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:30 pm

"Aunt Sally?" Oliver demanded into his phone. "Where are you?" I waited, tears coursing down my face. Not even Hazel could survive a hunter attack, especially from one of Ralph's men. They were the best hunters in the world. Ollie snapped his phone shut. "I can't get her. I think the hunters took over her house and tied her up somewhere." He looked at me. "Life is totally messed up right now isn't it?"
I nodded sadly, then buried my face in his chest. Hazel, please be okay.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:36 pm

I felt a jabb in my back, and i heard my blood clunk on the floor. I turned back into a human, and the man with black hair rushed up to me and held me by the neck. I squeaked, and let him lift me up off the ground. His smoky breath stung my eyes. He held a knife to my troat, and jabbed it in. I held in a scream of pain, as the blood squirted out, faster and faster as he pushed, harder, and harder. I put my hands, on his that were holding my throat. I struggled, as he closed his hands tighter around my neck, trying to breath. My chest heaved.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:43 pm

I couldn't take. I ducked under Oliver's arm and went running back towards his aunt's house. He called out, "Kisa! Stop, they'll kill you!" I paid no attention, just kept running, before bursting through the white door. The hunters looked at me like I was some sort of prized jewel.
"Hazel!" I screamed, running towards her. Someone caught me around the waist, tying my hands together behind me. "Hazel!" I screamed again, kicking with all my might. Oliver burst in, too, and it took no time for them to knock him out with a gun and tie him up as well. I felt a poke in my shoulder. I winced, feeling blood run down my back...
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:52 pm

I sleepily looked at Kisa. Then I hung my head. Too weak of blood loss to stay awake or try to fight. The guy that had me slit my wrists, and i let out a little winper, and squinted. My face was coated with sweat, and my hair was also patted down with sweat. I turned into a panther, which made the hunter cheer, and start jabbing in my stomach. ouch.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:27 pm

I used the guy holding me as a wall, and lifted up my feet, kicking Hazel's hunter in the back of the head. He fell forward, and I stepped on my hunter's feet. He cursed, but didn't et me go. With a war cry I brought my foot up between his legs as hard as I could. He made a little moan and dropped me, falling to his knees, tears in his eyes. Then I started dragging the unconcious hunter outside, before kicking the crying one unconcious and pulling him outside too. Oliver woke up, a big bruise on his forehead.
A girl came in the door. "Holy shit," she cursed, looking at the blood everywhere, then at Ollie tied up, then at me.
"Hello," I said. "I'm Kisa."
She looked amazed, then untied Oliver and helped him off the ground. "Jesus, Oliver, I thought you were supposed to protect her." She turned towards me. "By the way, I'm Lila, Oliver's cousin."
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:55 pm

"So... what happened?" I asked, tossing my hair over my shoulder.
Kisa said, "Well, some hunters who were looking for me kind of tied your aunt up, then sat here waiting for someone to come. Unfortunately, that was my friend Hazel." She pointed towards the black panther who was bleeding out on my floor.
"God," I muttered, then went into the kitchen looking for some towels. What do you know? Aunt Sally was there. I untied her, then got some some towels. She rushed over to Oliver.
"Are you okay, Ollie?" she asked. He nodded and walked to Kisa, who was standing over the panther. "There's a vet down the street," Aunt Sally said, picking up her phone. She dialed the number.
I started wiping up the blood. Kisa looked at me strangely. "Are you okay with that?" she asked in a child's voice.
"Sure," I said, frowning. "I do this all the time after I get in fights."
She smiled at me tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:36 am

I weakly looked up, at the new arrival, and said, "oh, you dson't have to call a vet, for me, "i said as blood came dripping out of my mouth. "I feel like a million bucks." I turned back into a human, making my inguries look much worse. I sat on my knees, and blood was flowing down my face, and stood up. I sniffed, thne coughed, blood dripped from my arms as I held them out. I took a step forward. "See? I'm fine." I hate it when people fuss over me, I like to fuss over others.
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:39 am

I threw a towel at her. "You're going to the vet, and you're going to wipe blood off yourself, 'cause I'm sure not doin' it." I walked up the spiral staircase to the fourth floor, where my room was. I jumped on my bed and landed face down, screaming into my pillow. "God, why does everyone have to be so annoyingly hellish?" The door opened. Most likely Oliver.
"You should be nicer to Hazel," he said in a disapproving voice.
"I'll be nice to whoever the hell I want to be nice to," I shouted back, then clicked on my radio, blasting out goth music.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:45 pm

I looked at the ceiling as i heard a raido go on full blast. I wiped up my blood. I was fine. I looked at Kisa. "I'm fine. I'm not going to the vet." I stood, up, then stumbled, but walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Oliver turned off my music, then sat on my bed next to me. "Lila, you act like such a little kid sometimes."
I glared at him, then sat up, crossing my arms. "So? I can act however I want to."
A pebble hit one of my windows. As I looked out, I saw Damien, my punk/goth boyfriend I'd been going out with for two years. He called up to me, "Lils! Why are there a bunch of unconcious guys on your porch? Did someone make fun of your hair again?"
"No," I called back. "Hold on, I"m coming."

(Lila and Damien at one of their goth parties)

[img][url=https://servimg.com/view/12187189/2]London is So... Normal Gothco11
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:34 am

I heard someone yelling outside, and i opened the door, to see a goth dude, yelling at a window. I shrugged and walked out the door. Kisa's sad eyes followed me. I kept on walking. My bare feet, were really cold, but i like cold feet. I wandered around the city, then jumped up on a roof. I turned into a panther, and curled up into a ball, sleeping. I was still bleeding tho, and my injuries were killing me.
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:45 am

I crawled out of my window, and down the side of my house, jumping into Damien's arms. "So glad you got here," I told him. "I was gonna puke from my family."
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:38 pm

I looked behind me as a girl jumped from a window, and into the punk dude's arms. I sadly turned around, and then walked towards the church stumbling. i fell down, and then stayed on the ground. I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:13 pm

TIME TO PARTY!!!!

(hee, srry)

(btw, i made my new site, and i'm not technically s'posed to tell anyone about it yet, but here it is:

www.fullmoon.darkbb.com

TAKUTO LUV!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:59 pm

ur a freak. and u r not gonna get me to read those. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:46 pm

they r much better than fruits basket, and takuto is so much better than kyo, cause he has A TINY PONYTAIL!!!!!! actually, kyo had a tiny ponytail once when he was in a play... but takuto has one ALL THE TIME PLUS CAT EARS AND FLUFFY ANGEL WINGS AND A TAIL hee, and he gets angry a lot like kyo.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:42 am

nice?? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London is So... Normal   London is So... Normal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London is So... Normal
Page 1 of 1