The Blood Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A coven, for vampires, werewolfs, wizards, dragon, were-dragons, necromancers, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!

Go down 
3 posters

Do You Think This Guy Rox?
HECK YEAH, Boi!!
I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_vote_lcap67%I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No.
I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_vote_lcap33%I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
I guess.
I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_vote_lcap0%I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I have to stick to Kyo.
I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_vote_lcap0%I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yeah, he's pretty hott.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! Empty
PostSubject: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:50 am

Here he is, my new luverly love, who I will call Demetri
But only cause I don't know who he even is...

I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! EvilKenta Yeah, boiiiiiii!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonphase.darkbb.com
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:53 am

um................no.
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:53 pm

Yes, he is hotter than kyo... but that don't mean I dont love kyo! I still luv him! But my new love is Takuto from Full Moon! Oh, and I like Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist!!!

I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! Edward-elric Edward Elric!!!

I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! Takuto_038 Takuto! Two words... TINY PONYTAIL!!!!!!

I am a bit obsessed with guys that have little ponytails right now... heh Very Happy And the best thing about Takuto besides his ponytail is that he gets angry a lot, just like Kyo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:29 pm

okay edward is BLEGH. and the other dude is okay. he reminds me of Akito Hayama
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:31 pm

Sniffle... it's a bad pic of Edward. He's cuter in the manga than in the anime. Plus he is so hilarious and his enemy is milk!!! (OK, not really. but watev) That's why he is so short
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:38 pm

Shocked O
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:42 pm

TINY PONYTAILS!!!!!
eh heh heh.

sorry i'm high.

on excitement cause in twenty minutes i m GOING TO A DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:45 pm

yay. and not me Sad No
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:46 pm

if u were not at ur grannies u could come...

MAYBE WE CAN ASK TAKUTO TO FLY YOU BACK HERE IN TIME WITH HIS MAGICALL WINGSYS!!!
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:51 pm

............maybe. NOW I AM SAD!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:54 pm

Magical wingsys can do anything, Jocey.

OMG wat if jordan is there!!!?!!!
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:56 am

omg probably not
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:35 pm

A bunch of bitches were there. Including Joe.. Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:38 pm

lol. was Marilyn there? and any1 from my skool?
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:23 pm

No, she wasnt there.

Some six graders from my school was there, plus Joe, Shay, and eighth grade bitches.

Holly, Samantha, and Kelsey from Westowne were there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!   I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around!  Even Hotter Than Kyo!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Have Found the Hottest Anime Guy Around! Even Hotter Than Kyo!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Coven :: OOC Topics :: General Chat-
Jump to: