The Blood Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A coven, for vampires, werewolfs, wizards, dragon, were-dragons, necromancers, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hazel O'Hara..the Lonely

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Hazel O'Hara..the Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Hazel O'Hara..the Lonely   Hazel O'Hara..the Lonely I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:49 am

Name: Hazel O'Hara

Age; 17

Hair colour: Dirty Blondish

Eye colour: Red

Species: Were-cat

Build: Slim

Wears: Skirts, and goth shirts. Ears pierced, up all her ear.

History: No family. Killed by fairys. Loves animals, and cats. Afriad of other species, if not were-cat or vampire. Doesn't like crowds or people. Broke, except for 31 cents. Trying to get a hotel room, a home to her for one day, in her whole life.
Her family was the greatest known werewolf hunters ever...
Age: 3. Mother was carrying me in her pink, hairy arms. I looked up at her, and smiled, i pulled on her dark brown locks. She also smiled lovingly. I looked in the room she brought me in. There was Daddy, and sissi. Sissi was 13 at the time. "Cann i hold her?" she askes. Mom nodds her head, and lowers me down into Sissi's arms. I never knew Sissi's name, so i just called her Sissi. My black pupils traveled over to daddy. He was smiling at me, and holding a machete. I got scared, and started crying. Then Sissi shushed me, and sang me a lullaby. I fell asleep. But when i woke up, Mother, Daddy, and Sissi, were standing with their hands up, a fairy was there and looked angry. Her harsh, shrill voice said, "Why would you want to kill us? We are the 'Good Folk'. I always thought you loved fairys!!" when her voice turned into a scream, i covered my ears, and hid. I fell asleep then too. When i woke up, the house was gone, replaced my ashes, i saw three bodies. I giggled, cuz i thought they were sleeping. I crawled over to them, their eyes were closed, and their hands floded across their chests. I pushed on mother and said, "Mawmy gwet up. i was laughing, but then i tried that to all of them. They wouldn't wake up. I sat on my butt, and started crying. And that is how my family died.......
Usually: Sad, Lonely, Nice, Scared.
Back to top Go down

Hazel O'Hara..the Lonely
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Coven :: Welcome :: Character Sheet-
Jump to: