The Blood Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A coven, for vampires, werewolfs, wizards, dragon, were-dragons, necromancers, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Dreadful Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:58 pm

Anywhere you look, you'll find one of two things: either a vampire or a skyscraper. They're everywhere. I've lived here all my life, yet this town still has secrets I'll never know. It's a modern fantasy, or a horror, whichever meets your fancy at the moment.
My family leans more toward the horror side. I've always lived on that side. I'm the only vampire in my house, which makes me the special one. I guess that's part of the reason why Terrance tried to kill me. He was jeolous.
I looked down at the paper I was writing. Another entry in my diary.

Today is Tues
Dear Diary
Hello

As usual, I don't know how to start. I never do.
Someone walked by me, stopping at my feet, and saying, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonphase.darkbb.com
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:17 pm

I looked at the vampire. My plad skirt twirled, as i grabbed an iron bar above my head. And i put my foot on the concrete wall. My long hair swished, as i turned around to see a big, ugly werewolf come from the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:04 pm

I look at the werewolf quietly. The diary falls from my hands, and I feel sick. This is one of the boys who beat up my brother, who put him in a coma. "Why?" I ask sadly. "Why would you want to kill a six-year-old?"
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:58 am

I thought she was talking to me, "I've never-" but then i looked at her eyes, and followed them to the werewolf. I was angry. I knew him. He helped the fairys kill my parents. He told them that my parents were fairy hunters, even tho they weren't. They were were-wolf hunters. I balled my hands into fists, and looked at him angrily. He walked about 2 more steps, and then collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:05 am

I stood up. "How could you kill a six year old?" I demanded, fists clenched, shaking. "It was his first day of first grade! How can you do that to someone?" He didn't move from his heap on the ground. I walked up to him, and kicked him in the face, sending him back a little. "That's what you did to him, you dirty bastard!"
Suddenly, Oliver came running up from his car. "What's wrong, Kis?" he asked me, putting his arm around my shoulder.
I murmur quietly, "He's the one who put Robbie in a coma." Then I look at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:12 am

I looked frightened, as i saw her kick his face. I held my hands to my mouth. Then a boy in a car came up, and asked her something, she mumbled something back, then they both looked at me. I was scared, so i sat down and looked away pretnding that i wasn't there or something. They didn't but it.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:15 am

"I'm sorry about Kisa's behavior," Oliver told the girl. I faced towards his chest, clenching part of his shirt.
"Stop talking," I told him.
"She really hates that guy for putting her brother in a coma. And she can act like a child sometimes."
I whirled around. "Everyone acts like a child sometimes! He beat up my six year old brother! I have a right to be angry," I told the girl.

(poll on my charrie sheet)
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:21 am

(kay)

I looked scared, with all the yelling. My eyes filled with tears, but i tried to keep them in. I couldn't. They looked at each other, and then at me. I sniffed, and looked up. I couldn't really see with the tears. But i saw the figure from the ground get up, and charge at me. I Turned into a dragon, and burned him, he yelped, and ran away. I turned back into a human, and started crying again. But i saw the girl try to come near me. I ran farther. and sat on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:29 am

"I'm sorry," I murmured. Ollie, pushed me down on the steps.
"I'll go talk to her," he said, patting my head and sighing. "Taking care of you is a full-time job, you know that, Kis?"
My head shook. Ollie laughed. "Well, at least tonight it'll be time to feed again. You are hungry, right?"
I nodded. He smiled and went to talk to the girl.

(Oliver's POV)

"Hey," I said to the girl. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:35 am

I looked up from my tear fest. I snuffeld, and said, "uh, Hazel." i didn't ask his name, cuz if he wanted me to know, he would tell me himself. I growled, and my stomach rumbled. I heard a fairy behind my ear, I got really scared. But then i heard a voice in my ear, "It's me.." The velevet voice warmed my heart. It was my friend Arabella, she was my only fairy friend. She hates the ones who killed my family. I smiled, and my tears melted in to my skin.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:43 am

"Look," I said to Hazel. "I really am sorry about Kisa. It's just that her life's been pretty messed up since she was born, and it kinda messed her up a little, too. By the way, I'm Oliver. Kisa's familiar." I held my hand out, not sure if she would take it or not. Then I noticed the tiny fairy. It was nuzzling Hazel's cheek affectionately.

(Kisa's POV)

I watched them. The girl looked like she was ignoring Ollie. I didn't like that, not one bit. Nobody was allowed to just ignore Ollie like that. It was rude. So I stood up and started walking over there, a scowl on my face.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:48 am

I giggled. Then i saw the boy stick out a big hand. I looked at it and then slapped it with mine. I smiled cuz Arabella was pulling my hair from the back. I heard him say that his name was Oliver. I shrugged, cuz he was looking at me like i was crazy. I grabbed the fairy from my hair. SHe squeaked, and looked angrily at me, then blushed as Oliver looked at her closely. I saw the girl who was yelling come over, and she was scowling at me. I said to the boy, "It's not you're.....i dunno what she is to you but, it's not her fault. I wasn't crying becauuse of that." Then my heartt turned to stone because i remebered why i was crying.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:57 am

I stopped in my tracks, hearing the girl say that. Then I forgot all about her being mean to Ollie and said, "Well, why were you crying then?" I gave her a small, tentative smile.

(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:03 am

(it's okay)

I looked up. And said, "Well. He....kinda. Told someone to kill my whole family. My family were werewolf hunters, the best known ones in the country. He hated them, so he got them all killed. Even my sister, i never even knew her name. She was the b-best sister ever." i painfully smiled, and felt a tear run down my cheek. I bit my lip, and looked at Arabella in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:10 am

"Oh." I clenched my skirt in my hands and stood there, my head bowed. "My brother tried to kill me when I was a year old, you know."
Oliver said, "Kisa, she doesn't need to know."
"Now he's in jail, but he's getting out soon, and I'm kind of scared," I said. I bit my lip. "I'm afraid that this time he will kill me, and he'll get away with it."
"Kisa," Oliver told me gently, pulling my down to his lap. "I already told you that he's not going to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:14 am

I raised an eyebrow, and said,"wow. that sucks. But who knows. he might love you now, if you haven't got any other family. I foound a long lost brother, once, and he said he used to hate me, but then we were great friends. But. He got sick from a cough on a trian, and died, at my feet." I sniffeled, and let another tear roll down to my hands.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:21 am

"I have family," I said, knocking the tips of my feet together and leaning into Ollie. "My mother uses cocaine and my father is an alcoholic who beats me sometimes. They really changed when my brother got in the hospital. I try staying over Oliver's a lot, but then they drag me back. I really hate them. They re-painted my room white again after I painted it black."
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:25 am

I looked up at her and said, "wow. that sucks." I looked towards the north, and said, "i gotta get home," but arabella said,"she doesn't really have a home tho, she just wanders around looking for a cardboard box to sleep in." i plucked her, and glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:28 am

"You can stay at my house, if you like," Oliver said. "Kisa is. She gets hungry a lot, and comes over my house when she feeds on me. She's afraid her parents might rape me when I'm unconcious." He laughed.
I glared at him. "It could happen. They don't know what they're doing half the time." He ruffled my hair.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:32 am

I looked afraid. "nah. Thanks tho. I like being alone." turned into a diry blonde cat, and sat on the rock, looking at them. "I never eat humans, so i don't have a......what everyou call it. I just eat flowers...." flower flower
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:41 am

"Oh," I said, blanching. My nose wrinkled up. "That's nice." I turned to Oliver. "I guess we should be going then. I'm very hungry now. When was the last time I ate?"
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:50 am

I looked at them and said, "hey what's a familliar anyway? i'm not very smart with vampires. i don't know what they do..." i licked my paws.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:57 am

Oliver answered. "A familar is a human who acts like a 'blood bank' for their vampire. It's so the vampire doesn't have to hunt. It makes them less scary."
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:59 am

"wow. i think it would be scary to be a blood bank." I shivered. I knew what it was like. I was one before to a vampire, without my permission. He just used me, and when he thought he sucked me dry, he let me go...........
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:03 am

"Nah, it's great," Ollie said. "It feels really nice. And it gets better the older you get. So by the time we're twenty-five, it's like, better than sex. At least, that's what my friend said. He's a familiar, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Dreadful Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Dreadful Town
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Coven :: Drescovia :: East-
Jump to: