The Blood Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A coven, for vampires, werewolfs, wizards, dragon, were-dragons, necromancers, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Dreadful Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

This Dreadful Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:10 am

"...."i looked at him, and then walked over to a bush with flowers, then ate one. My brown tail, flicked as i felt their eyes on my back.
"it must be great to have a friend like that Kisa." I don't know how iknew her name, but i could tell that's what she was.....
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:42 am

"Friends with benefits, that's what we are," Ollie said jokingly, crushing me to him in a giant, bear-like hug. The breath whooshed out of me.
"Stop it," I said. "I can't breathe." He let me go and kissed my forehead like I was five or something, instead of fifteen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonphase.darkbb.com
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:22 pm

I laughed, and said, "how old are you Olliver?" i called him oliver, cuz we hadn't known each other very long, and he might think it's weird with me calling him ollie. I turned back into a human, and djusted the weird little crown thing on my head.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:02 pm

"I'm sixteen," he told her. "But my birthday's next month and I'll be seventeen. In two months my little Kisa will be sixteen!" He started dancing with me. "I'm so proud of you, Kis!"
Smiling, I said, "You'll still get to drive me everywhere if you want. I can't get a car."
"Good," he replied. Then he twirled me.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:47 pm

I laughed as the lovers danced. I stared at them with loving eyes, as they slowly danced. Thhere seemed to be sparkels around them, but then I sat down on a rock and foled my hands. "I'm seventeen, so i'm older than both of you." i closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:54 pm

A hoarse voice called out, "Kisa! Get in here, you little bitch!"
"That's my dad," I said, stopping in the middle of our dance. Ollie let go of me, and all was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:01 pm

I sqinted, and saw a scruffy man walking up to us with a bottle of a Shortie Jim Beam. It was drained, and he was cursing at his daughter. I glared at him, as he flipped us. He came closer, and looked at Oliver. "You slut. I told you to come home after 2." he coarsly said. I growled, and the hair on my arms stood up. If he bothered her or hurt her i would hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:58 pm

"Papa, I'm not a slut," I said sadly. He laughed, and dropped his beer bottle on the ground. He used to be such a handsome person... before Robbie's accident.
"Of course you are," he said, then plucked Oliver in the head. "So when did you do it, anyway? One of those times she stayed over your house? I have found you in her bed a lot, man."
"That's because I was feeding," I said. Oliver said nothing.
"Yeah, that's what you always say, slut," Papa said. He slapped me across the face. "I thought I made it clear you were staying home today."
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:40 am

I glared at the scruffy man. "she's not a slut. She only goes in bed with him, i guess, because she is hungry. You should be happy. Cuz she might want to feed on you." i still glared at him, as he slapped me across the face. My face was very delicate, so trickles of blod came from my cheek. Kisa looked mad, and Oliver stunned. The man squinted at me, and then pushed me off the rock, so he could sit down. I rolled on the ground, and turned into a black panter, I screamed, and threw a paw at him, but i didn't hit him, i just stopped, and circled him.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:13 am

"I always knew you had odd friends," Papa said, "but I didn't know there were any werecats."
"Yes, my friend is a werecat," I said, clenching my fists. Papa poked Hazel in the side, making her roar at him.
Oliver said, "Lets go, guys. He's not worth your breath."
Suddenly, Papa grabbed Oliver by the neck and squeezed. "What the hell was that?!" he screamed. Ollie choked.
"Stop it, stop it," I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 am

I roared, and knocked him down. He fell flat on his stomach.I sat on him. I weighed about 130lbs, as a panther, and he was about 100. So I sat really hard. He choaked. I looked as Kisa ran over to Oliver who was holding his neck looking greatfully at me. I smiled and jmped on Kisa's dad's back. He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:40 pm

"Ollie, are you okay!?" I cried, hugging him hard. He nodded, and the redness in his face died down. He gasped.
"Damn he's a bastard," he said, adjusting his collar.

(um, no guy weighs only 100lbs, put it as 230 and 200, okay?
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:49 pm

(pftt, no it's because he's an alcohaulic somme git like anerexttict from drinking too much)

I licked my paws as Kisa's father grumbled curses at me, and his daughter. He was punching the ground. I laughed my little kitty laugh
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:55 pm

"I'm gonna skin you alive," Papa growled at Hazel. He rushed towards her, but fell flat on his face in a drunken stupor.
I laughed. Even Ollie cracked a smile before saying, "Lets go somewhere else before he wakes up."
Agreeing, Hazel and I followed him out of the city and into the forests surrounding it.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:00 pm

I turned back into a human, letting my wild hair poof out. I walked past a boy who laughed as he looked at my hair.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:03 pm

I picked up a pebble, and threw it as hard as I could at the boy. It hit him in the back, and he fell over, his face being pressed into the dust of the road. Laughing, I said, "I never knew I could do something like that!" Ollie smiled at me.
"Vampires drink blood for a reason, you know," he said. "To make you stronger and faster than a normal person. At least, it helps."
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:29 pm

I turned my head to look at Kisa, the boy was panting. I lifted him up, and said, "sorry. I kicked it kinda hard." i smiled, and he looked at me. He seemed to have forgive me. He had Curly blonde hair (like momiji!!), and was about 16.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:32 pm

(Squee!)(um, i threw the pebble)

"So," I said, "what's your name?" He looked down at me.
"You're adorable," he said, thinking out loud. Oliver frowned. "My name's Lionel. I'm a werewolf."
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:37 pm

(i know, i was being nice)

I looked at him then walked away slowly. He watched me and then grabbed my hand. I twitched.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:39 pm

"So, what's your name," Lionel asked Hazel. He looked lovestruck already...
I squeezed Ollie's hand then called out, "Her name is Hazel!"
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:49 pm

I looked over at her and then back at him. "Ja. It's Hazel. Just call me Haze." I looked into his lovestruck eyes, and smiled. I think he likes my smile. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:22 pm

"You look... very feline," he said. I stifled a laugh.
Ollie whispered in my ear. "You look... very appetising, Kisa. You knowhow we humans love eating vampires."
"That was a little cheesy," I whispered back, looking at Lionel and Hazel.
"And to think it's because you threw a pebble at him..."
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:38 am

I laughed, because I heard what Oliver said, and then played with my hair as Lionel watched in awe. I luahed again, because he kept on looking at me. I brushed my bare feet, and then felt so happy that I turned into a panther. The boy gasped.
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:52 am

(Kisa's POV)

Lionel choked out, "You're a WereCat!"
"I guess love and hate rest on a very fine line," Oliver told me, scratching his ear absentmindedly. I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:12 pm

I shrugged, and foled my hands, and my eyes swelled up with tears. "so you don't love me anymore?' I just looked at him, as he looked frightened. I shruuged, and wiped away the tears, but still sniffed. "ja. i am a werecat. dog. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Dreadful Town   This Dreadful Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Dreadful Town
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Coven :: Drescovia :: East-
Jump to: