The Blood Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A coven, for vampires, werewolfs, wizards, dragon, were-dragons, necromancers, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How is it?
I LOVE IT
Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_vote_lcap33%Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
You can't write very good
Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_vote_lcap0%Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It was nice
Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_vote_lcap0%Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I want more! Write some more!
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care either way cause you rock!
Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_vote_lcap67%Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
It sucked! Get a life
 0% [ 0 ]
Um
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) Empty
PostSubject: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Name: Kisa Ravenson

Species: Vampire

Hair: Chin length, black, heavy bangs that partly cover her eyes

Eyes: Dark Grey/Black

Build: Slender, 5'3"

Family: Mother is a drug addict, father is an alcoholic, older brother is in jail for attempted murder on my life, and my little brother is in a coma from being beat up after school.

History: Age zero. I'm in the hospital. Mama is unconcious. My daddy is holding me and mama. The nurse is taking pictures of us three. Terrance did not come to the hospital with mama and daddy because he is in school. My older brother is sixteen.
The walls were white. So was the nurse's uniform, my mama's dress, and the sheets. There's blood still all over the sheets. I was a little pink thing, no bigger than my mama's forearm. My mouth was closed, but my eyes were open, staring up at the new, white world. My eyes are black as night.
Daddy is cooing at me. He tickles my tiny pink foot. I am still silent. The nurse smiles. Mama finally wakes up and holds me. Kisa, she murmurs in my ear. She is very pretty. Hair as yellow as the sun, down to her shoulders. She looks at me lovingly with blue eyes. I realize that I am happy to have such a pretty mama.
Of course, my daddy is very handsome. His hair is thick and black and crazy. And his eyes are green like moss. No one knows where I got my black eyes from. But I have my daddy's black hair. I reach up for him, making a tiny grunt. He gently picks me up in the crook of his arm, smiling. His teeth are pearly white. I grab his pinkie finger and hold on tight. It's the only way to tell him I love him.
But my stomache makes a sound. Everyone hears it, and they laugh. I giggle, too. Daddy gives me back to mama so I can be fed for the first time in my life.
When we go back home a few days later, I meet my brother Terrance. He has my mama's beautiful blonde hair. He stares at me with my daddy's moss green eyes, unsmiling. I coo.
Daddy asks me what he thinks of me. My brother calls me a word I don't understand. Ugly. He is scolded by both mama and daddy, then sent to his room. He goes without a word...
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonphase.darkbb.com
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:26 am

Nice

(hey do you like Admin's avatar??)
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:30 am

sure it rox
but not as much as mine What a Face lol!
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:39 am

ha sure lol!

but mine's even better afro
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:44 am

No!
*growl*
I'll fight you to see who has the better avvie!

*sound of tiger attacking it's prey* cat
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:49 am

hah yea

RAWR!! monkey i'm a monkey. FEAR ME!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:55 am

MONKEYS SUCK

DOLPHINS ARE THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE

IF YOU GO TO DARK BLISS COVEN, AND CLICK ON THE FOREST, MY LAST POST IN THERE IS ABOUT A DREAM LAST NIGHT
except instead of the demon, it was clay vanderbeek chasing me pale
but i really did have that dream last nite
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:04 am

nice?
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:06 am

its my fav dream because little pink butterflies kill clay flower
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:15 am

That's nice. I had a scary dream that i was molested, and i'm serious. It was frightening. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:19 am

u have odd dreams poppit

i had a dream that clay tried to make out with me, then he killed me

and then sanchez came in a little suit and killed him

it was cute/terrible/funny
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:26 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! that's hilarious!!

I had a dream that i was swiming and then a shark bit off my head. I died, then ended up at my house, and evryone was having a party! cherry
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:30 am

once i had a dream where my mom and i went to the circus, and an evil clown made a little stuffed bat that came alive and started multiplying, then they ate everyone and the clown took over te world. i have that dream once a year, and thats why i dont like clowns
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:34 am

hah

i had a dream that i was in this mall place with Otis, from this show on Nick Back at the Barnyard. Then for some reason i was at ur house, and they were like robbing it. So i stopped him, by heating up a ffrying pan and hitting him. Then you woke up and said,"what is a cow doing in my house Joce?" i smiled and then i woke up!!
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:39 am

i had a dream once that my cat kizzy was killing me by strangling, then i woke up, and he was sitting on my chest
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:51 am

scary.. i had a dream that the pigs from ANimal Farm were flying and had guns, and were shooting me
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:55 am

oh my god no way i had that same dream after i read that book
it was creepy
but my fav dream was when elmo was killing people
theres something u need to watch on youtube, it's like, elmo kills barney and its really funny
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:03 am

..kool. Hey isn't animal farm like...gross/creepy/weird/messedup?
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:05 am

all of the above
i hated that book it was so weird
i hated watership down too
and tom sawyer
now im reading waiting for the rain and its okay
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:11 am

The kidz @ my skool are reading Tom sawyer. they hated it, but they hated the movie more. hah
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:39 am

we watched the movie from like 1938 or something and it was awesome
the guy who played Sid was like a miniature devil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:23 pm

... nice? Suspect affraid
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:59 pm

ur new avvie rox ass
but mine is still better Razz
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:49 pm

lol thanks, i tought my other one was too....cool to be me. so i found a more innocentish one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:51 pm

yeah it is

btw i think chris's character got layed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Coven :: Welcome :: Character Sheet-
Jump to: