The Blood Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A coven, for vampires, werewolfs, wizards, dragon, were-dragons, necromancers, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How is it?
I LOVE IT
Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
You can't write very good
Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It was nice
Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I want more! Write some more!
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care either way cause you rock!
Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
It sucked! Get a life
 0% [ 0 ]
Um
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:56 pm

lol yea. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:57 pm

"has never lives until now"

he so got lucky Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonphase.darkbb.com
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:07 pm

Suriously. Suspect alien elephant
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:54 pm

Squee
I saw that Body Worlds exhibit at the science center today, it was so cool
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:36 am

i might see it as a feild trip flower
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:08 am

IT ROCKED

except some things were too cool to even EXPLAIN

like i got a magnet that has a picture of a bunny on it, except the bunny is JUST ITS VEINS

it rox
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:35 pm

Okay this looks just like us! like the hair colour and stuff!! LOOK!! Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 Friends4ever

SCARY!! (but those are little kids, but u know..)
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:37 pm

well, we were little kids when we became friends... except my hair was longer
but i did like wearing dresses back then
and i was really quiet

ITS US IN AN ATERNATE REALITY!!!
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:13 am

Ha ya. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:35 am

i feel like laughing

eh heh heh

*rubs hands together evillly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)   Kisa... The Black Flower  (edited but not yet done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisa... The Black Flower (edited but not yet done)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Coven :: Welcome :: Character Sheet-
Jump to: