The Blood Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A coven, for vampires, werewolfs, wizards, dragon, were-dragons, necromancers, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

have you seen or read death note?
i have read it and iam in love!
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_vote_lcap0%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i have seen it and i am SO loveing it
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_vote_lcap0%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i have not read it and i want to
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_vote_lcap20%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
i have not seen it and i want to
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_vote_lcap20%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
i have not seen it and i will not
 20% [ 1 ]
i have not read it and i will not
 0% [ 0 ]
DUh i have Kira is the best dumb ass!
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_vote_lcap40%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
DUH L is the best dumb Biches!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) Empty
PostSubject: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:01 pm

I stood up top a Snow covered roof i held a sniper in my arms it was pure wite and i was whereing a cloak as well pure wite, i looked over the crimnals in ornge over coats, i aimed my sniper at the head of a bald one of the six i pulled the trigger, the bullet came through his head leting blood splater all over the wite snow the bullet shot noise was hiden by the silencer on the sniper, there was no way for them to track it to me, the only thing was the small ingraveing on it that read Life of crime is a Sin i knew what i was doing was rong in most peoples eyes but i did not care i am going to do what i want. I started to place the next bullet into the sniper when...
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:28 am

I walked up, Looking at where i could smelll the bullet owner. He llooked at me as he loaded his gunwith another bullet. I cocked my head, and ranup to him saying, "What are you doing? it's so peaceful here!" he wattched as I ran up to him, then tripped on a rock hidden by the snow. My face felt a rush of wet. and cold. I looked up, he was laughing.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:08 am

'what a strange girl' i thought i aimed at the other crimnal and pulled the trigger his blood covered the snow and he fell the other four got away beacuse i had goten destracted by the girl, i jumped down by her after i placed my sniper in a case and hid it, "iam sorry are you all right?" i Lauched again about her falling...
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:12 am

I stood up, and then grabbed my knee, i got a little cut. I swi[ed up the blood, licked it and said. "No big deal." i smiled, my feline smile. I pulled a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I could tell he was 17 too. I eyed the sniper case. Then I jumped up, and began to dance around him. "so why're you killing people here? I thought there weren't any hunters or anything her." I pawed the air, still dancing around him.
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:49 am

A bullet hit the wall very close to my ear. Damn Elias, I thought, looking towards the boy a year older than me. My old middle school boyfriend, who went to Juvie for bringing a gun to school. And here he was with it again. Except he wasn't alone. Three other guys stood behind me, splattered in blood. "Who'd you kill this time?" I asked in my trademark bored voice.
Elias was quiet for a moment. "I didn't kill no one this time, Lils. This time they got my men." His dark skin was half-hidden by his hood, but I could remember the hard stare he gave people. "Damn lone wolves out there think they God or somethin', think they can take control of the world."
"Yeah," I said, remembering the day my parents died in a car crash. "Yeah, I hate them, too, Eli." I started walking again, when another bullet bounced off the wall. Whipping back around I asked, "What do you want?"
"I want you to be bait for the bastard. Please, Lils, I need you to do this..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonphase.darkbb.com
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:39 pm

"first off those are criminals and iam killing them i told her. i grabed my sniper case from the snow and layed it under my cloak "if you will exuse me i have a few more hits left. i sat my self hidein in the blisered i proped the sniper back up my glasses where wet with snow but i payed no notice of it, i aimed at the cars engen. that car was now stuck in a premade dich that i had propared for this case. i pulled the triger leting the bullet shot strateinto the gass tank seconds later i reloaded and let loose the second shot the fire from the explostion would get the atation from miles around, i placed the sniper back in its case and i asked the girl "dont tell any one what i do please?" i asked her if she told any one i was sure to be killed or sent to jail my face was hiden from view by any one the whole time so no one would know who i am my real name is Light but iam called Kira in the news reports i was given that name because i am the highst ranked Criminal out there, i have taken 234, criminals out in the last few weeks alone.
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:53 pm

"Let go of me!" I screamed, as Elias grabbed the back of my skirt. He laughed darkly, just as I kicked out with my combat boot, hitting him in the stomache. He doubled over and puked into the white snow. One of his friends ran up and took hold of my wrists, pinning them to the wall behind me. "I said let go of me, dammit!" I cursed. He leered at me.
"Pretty little bitch like you must be cold walking in all this snow..."
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:58 pm

at the last moment i noticed what was happening over by the bulding, i pulled my pistal from my pocket and pulled the trigger hiting one of the men in the fore head, i shot again hiting the other man in the knee, then my gun turned on the exboyfriend i pulled the trigger, the bullet hit him in the timple. in a slow second his blood stained the snow, his brain littered the ground...
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:02 pm

I gulped, as the man who had been holding me just a second before fell loosely against my chest, staining my jacket with blood. Pushing him off me, I looked at Elias, dead on the ground. "I can't say I'll miss you," I said softly. "But I'll kinda miss you, Eli." With that, I looked up, trying to see who had just shot all of these people dead. There was a boy and a girl on a roof near me. Must have been them.
I waved, saying, "Yo. Thanks for that."
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:04 pm

i thought to my self 'lucky for her she has not seen my face' i grabed a video tape from my bag and hucked it at her from the roof, i grabed my sniper and ran off the roof in the other derection....
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:07 pm

I caught the tape, wondering, Wonder what's on it. And who was that guy anyway...? I didn't like to be left with more questions than answers. So I started running off towards the mystery guy, determined to get my answers, even if I had to kick some serious ass to do it.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:11 pm

I ducked under a snow covered Fence, then over a Brick wall, i ran the rest of the way to an Icey looking hotel called Sata marya (could not think of any thing)
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:12 pm

I ran faster than I ever have in my life trying to keep u with him, only to see him head towards a hotel. With a final burst of speed, I tackled him down onto the snow...
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:14 pm

unforcnetly my hood fell off, i knew i should have ran faster but no i did not, a cop was close by so i turned my self ontop of her, and mashed my lips to hers...
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:18 pm

My eyes widened, and I was frozen for a second, right before I pushed his perverted self off me and sat up, wiping my mouth. "What is your problem, dude?" I asked in a mean voice. "Are you high?"
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:20 pm

I moved my self close to her my lips neer her ear i told her "Iam kira..."
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:23 pm

I frowned. "I asked what your problem was, not your name, dude..." I shook my head. "Never mind. What's on this?" I asked, holding up the tape and pushing him away from me. I fixed my pony tails, which had gotten messed up in my pursuit of Kira. Or whatever.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:25 pm

"do you wach tv?" i asked her i was heading towards awnsering her
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:27 pm

"Not really," I said. "I'm usually out beating up guys on the street who give me funny looks. Why?"
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:30 pm

"then you never heard of me, refure to me as Light from now on okay" i asked her before i sat my self up strate and walked to the hotle...
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:35 pm

"No way," I said, walking to him and pulling him around to face me. "You don't just tell me what to do, dude. I'll call you asshole if that's what I feel like calling you." I looked at him angrily. "Especially after kissing me. I should beat your ass for doing that."
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:38 pm

"your not in the positons to be makeing the threats this area is wired with explosives and lets not forget that i have guns on me you follow me or you get no awnsers" i told her pulling her hand way from me i moved into the hotle and walked up to the elavater if she spoke at all to me right now in the elavater i would slap her..
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:39 pm

"I can't believe you!" I said hotly. "You're one of the most aggravating people I've ever met!"

(she never gives up)
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:47 pm

i did not respond to her trying to hint her to shut up i pressed floor 3 my hood still covered my face...
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:51 pm

"And why are you always wearing your hood so low? Are you afraid someone's going to see you? Why? Are you a criminal? Did you break out of prison? Well, are you going to just stand there or are you going to answer me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Coven :: Frostvale :: North-
Jump to: