The Blood Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A coven, for vampires, werewolfs, wizards, dragon, were-dragons, necromancers, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

have you seen or read death note?
i have read it and iam in love!
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i have seen it and i am SO loveing it
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i have not read it and i want to
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
i have not seen it and i want to
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
i have not seen it and i will not
 20% [ 1 ]
i have not read it and i will not
 0% [ 0 ]
DUh i have Kira is the best dumb ass!
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
DUH L is the best dumb Biches!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:54 pm

"iam sorry miss but i dont know what your talking about" i told her playing dumb do to the camra up above me (you would think she whould be grate full for Kira saveing her life
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:58 pm

(she doesnt think about that stuff)

"What?! Now you're just going to play like I'm some random girl talking to you in the elevator!? You're hopeless!" I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall, fuming. After a few seconds I got bored and started cracking my knuckles. A habit I had gotten into.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonphase.darkbb.com
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:01 pm

the door opend and i moved my self our of it to room 77, i opend it with a key that no one would have even guessed where it would be in my hand! i opend the door and layed the sniper caseinto the closet for now..
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:04 pm

I probably shouldn't have followed him in, but I did. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a guy about 40 leering at me. I gave him the finger before shutting the door. "So, if you're a criminal," I said slowly, "why are you staying in a hotel? Shouldn't you be in some abandoned warehouse or something?"
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:08 pm

i turned on the tv it was on the news it was a news bulletn about the arrmored truck and the criminals that died. a helacopter seung around the burning car while cops grabed the dead bodys. "this could only be the work of the infames Kira"

(kaliene wants to see me see yha)
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:10 pm

My eyes widened. "Holy shit," I cursed, nervously glancing at Kira. "The infamous Kira? How many people have you actually killed?"
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:46 pm

"i lost track at 4,000...iam suprised you havent heard of me, they show me on the news all most every day iam whats geting the press so worked up" my hood still stayed over my face not giveing her the chance to see it "do you know any thing about the prison that exploaded last month?" i asked her
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:49 pm

I already told you I don't watch TV," I said. "Hey, Kira...? You're not gonna, I don't know, rape me or kill me, are you?"

(btw i read up on death note and blood+)
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:01 pm

(OMG IT DELETED MY POST!)

"no iam not going to kill you or rape you those are the people i kill" i told her strangly (iam not retypeing it all just to let you know!)
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:43 pm

"Ok," I said, mostly reassured. I looked around the hotel room. It was pretty fancy for a hotel at the top of a mountain where barely anyone even lived...
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:46 pm

I waited for a moment and asked her "dont tell any one who i am"
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:48 pm

"Oh, I won't," I said. "I have plenty of friends who broke out of jail, are currently in jail, or should be in jail."
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:50 pm

"iam sorry to tell you this but there on my list also any one that has comited a crime of rape or murdar i kill them an eye for an eye i even have suporters on websites.
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:54 pm

"Eh, no matter. There will always be more out there for me to befriend. Don't worry, Kira, you'll never run out of jobs." I sat down on a couch and flipped through a fashion magazine. After a second I pulled off my coat. "It's hot as hell in here," I grumbled.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:57 pm

I sat motionless thinking of what her next Qestion might be while the other half of my mind tryed to foucus on the converstion. "i dont feel hot" i told her it felt cold in the room like it allways was hear i never had any heating systems on
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:59 pm

I shrugged. "Maybe it's a girl thing. By the way, what made you come up to Frostvale? I had to come up with my cousin and his vampire, but why you?" I looked out of the window, then reached into the pocket of my jacket and pulled out a stick of gum.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:05 pm

"well its a good place to hid plus no one will miss this town too much" my plan was to air the message on the tape that i had given her it would tell them they had three hours from the playing of that tape before the boms would blow, "that tape, i want you to give it to the police"
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:10 pm

"Why?" I asked. "Why do you want me to do it? Why not do it yourself? I don't feel like doing it. I told you not to tell me to do things." My phone rang. I checked the caller ID. Just Oliver. "What?" I asked, picking up.
"Where are you, Lila?"
"Nowhere."
"Lila, I'm not dumb. Tell me where you are."
"Don't tell me to do things." I hung up, then said, "God, everyone gets on my fucking nerves."
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:13 pm

"i never told you do any thing i asked you" i told her planly i was not to much in the mood for such things right now i had work to do and people to kill. (and mabe a girl to fuck)
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:15 pm

(um y r u telling me that, r u horny or something)

"Whatever," I said. "Hey, do they have good room service here? 'Cause I'm kinda hungry."
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:20 pm

(no iam not iam not like those plp)

"iam not sure i never orderany thing" i told her as i huttled my self next to the window i looked down...
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:24 pm

I walked over to the phone and picked up the menu. "No wonder. All this stuff is shit." My phone rang again. Damn Ollie. I switched it off and plopped back down on the couch, stretching out. "Well, I am officially bored." I flipped through the channels on the TV.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:26 pm

i sighed for a moment i wundered what she was still doing hear..
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:29 pm

Five minutes later, I kicked off my boots and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 pm

i sighed and thought to my self 'great she fell asleep this is wonderful'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Coven :: Frostvale :: North-
Jump to: