The Blood Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A coven, for vampires, werewolfs, wizards, dragon, were-dragons, necromancers, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

have you seen or read death note?
i have read it and iam in love!
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i have seen it and i am SO loveing it
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i have not read it and i want to
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
i have not seen it and i want to
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
i have not seen it and i will not
 20% [ 1 ]
i have not read it and i will not
 0% [ 0 ]
DUh i have Kira is the best dumb ass!
My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap40%My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
DUH L is the best dumb Biches!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Lila

Lila

My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:37 pm

In my dream, it was snowing. Great big, black flakes falling out of a black sky. The moon was white. I looked around and saw Eli, pointing his gun at me, and saying something nasty I didn't want to think about. Then he shot me. I was bleeding on the black snow, and then I started running.
I woke up on the floor, my skirt pushed up a little bit. Damn, I thought sleepily, pulling it back down again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonphase.darkbb.com
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:43 pm

i yawned hevly i was still looking out the window "it sould seem you had a nightmare. my cloak layed on my bed while my wite hair shown. i whore white T-shirt, a thin pair of jeans. i turned my head and looked at her with my malichas eyes "what did you dream?"
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:45 pm

"How the hell is that any of your business?" I asked, standing up and dusting myself off. It felt too quiet in here... and too hot. Like something really bad was going to happen.

(just to let you know, u cant blow up the town...)
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:49 pm

(not literly the town will only be evacated and then i can leave easly)

"iam sorry for asking" i told her slowly i was only trying to be kind.
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:52 pm

"Okay, sorry," I muttered. "I'm not a generally nice person." I leaned my head on my hand and blew out, wondering why the hell I was still here. It was just something about Kira, that was really mysterious, really bad, and kinda hot. Yeah, I've always had it for bad boys... so sue me.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:57 pm

"some of those people down there are going to try to find me, half the people around hear Warship Kira" i acted like kira was a third person..
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:00 pm

I laughed drily. "So why are you hiding, then? If you're so damn all-powerful why can't you just kill everyone who hates you?" I checked my phone. Five messages. Guess who from. I sighed and pulled on my boots.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:02 pm

"i dont kill people just because i can i do it to make the world a better place" i told her not realy looking at her
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:05 pm

I put on my jacket and walked to the door. "Have you ever thought that maybe the world needs a little bad?" I said, opening the door. "Just a thought."
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:06 pm

"maybe more bad? Maybe an evil Kira?" it was a thought only killing criminals was geting boreing..
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:08 pm

"Good gets a little boring sometimes," I said, leaning against the door frame. I held up the tape. "I'll take this to the police if you want me to," I added.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:09 pm

"thank you" i told her still thinking about what to do....
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:13 pm

I turned, about to walk away, and said, not looking at him, "Will I ever see you again?" My voice was stiff. I scratched my thigh absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:15 pm

"Thats all up to you" it ment if she came back hear with out police then she would see a lot more of me (iam in the shower brb)
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:20 pm

"Okay." I slammed the door and walked to the elevator. It carried me down to the main floor, where I got directions to the police station. The clerk eyed me, probably remembering the shady character I had come in with.
I gave the tape to the police. After they had watched it, they thanked me profusely and started to evacuate the city... The news was on the spot almost immediately, but I had already started walking back to the hotel, as citizens everywhere were hopping into their cars and driving away madly.
I wondered what was on the tape.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:41 pm

i looked over the telavestion set it showed in big leters with a white back ground K.I.R.A. with a destorted voice came the talk "if you are the police you will air this on world wide news, and evacate the city if that is not done the town will expload in 2 hours, once this show is aired on the news you will have one hour to get your belongings and leave the town, if you do not leave then you will die" The voice stoped for a moment "IF you are a suporter of Kira then leave the town and keep on seporting me by posting the names and locations of Crimnals."
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:45 pm

Did Kira even want me to come back? I stopped, and watched little white snowflakes fall. People were still running around like the whole freaking town was going to blow up or something... I kept walking back to the hotel, my hands in my pockets. When I got there, the parking lot was empty. The clerk was gone, leaving the lobby empty. And the elevator wasn't working. Damn. I took the stairs up, then kicked his door open. "Hiya, dude," I said.
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:47 pm

i pointed to the tv "hi" i wached it play for the third time then i asked her "what do you think i should do?"
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:50 pm

"Woah," I said. "I just saw it for the first time. Hm, I guess you should leave...? I don't know! I don't help criminals on a daily basis." I sat on the couch and watched it. "So that's why everyone was running around screaming."
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:54 pm

"They where told to because Kira is going to blow up the city" i still acted like Kira was a third person i grabed my sniper case and the shells, i left a small box on the bead that was ticking, it had a timer on it set for a half an hour."lets go" i told her as i made my way down the stairs...
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:01 pm

I followed him, excited and happy that my life was finally perking up. Lately it had ben so boring with Ollie and Kisa staying at my house...
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:20 am

we made it out side my car sat there , i opend the dor and got in it..
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:30 am

I just sat on the roof, meditating, as the boy, and girl sped, away in a car. Bullets came at me but i just sat there. With both of my bare feet over my kegs, with my eyes closed. I exhaled, and a snow flake fell on my lips, melting immediatly. I opened my eyes, and saw that the building where the girl was before was now blown up, and the roof i was on, was half gone. I shrugged, and jumped off the roof, as it collasped. I landed on my feet (heh, kitty powers!! jk) and started running after the car. After a few hours, I was along side of it, runnig. I got a few cuts on my bare feet, and the harh road, gabbed my feet. But i didn't notice, because my feet were like leather, nothing hurt me. I looked in the passenger window. The girl looked at me amazed, and then at the boy. She said something to him, and then he looked at me.
Back to top Go down
Lila

Lila

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:43 am

"Hazel?" I asked rudely. "Why are you here? I thought you were back in London still... And where are Kisa and Oliver?"
Back to top Go down
On my own, Deskra

On my own, Deskra

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:29 pm

i pulled the car over...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)   My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Pick..(may be X rated content depending on who joins)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Coven :: Frostvale :: North-
Jump to: